Thursday, October 21, 2010

You know what really grinds my gears?

So this is what I think blogging should be all about.  Things that tick me off, make me mad, annoy me or just otherwise need to be pointed out so others can avoid the same level of "pissedoffedness" that I experience.  Well, today a couple of my good friends (yes Mark, I know it's hard to believe but I do think of you as a good friend (so we don't hang out on the weekends or talk on the phone, but I think being good friends is more than just that)) pointed out that blogging is so much more than that.  It's pizza and shoes or sports and examples of craziness.  It's what you want it to be.  So now, with the little free time that I have, I have to think of things to share with my hundreds (probably more like millions) of followers and somehow make it entertaining. 

I hope to share my opinion on world events, chicks, dudes, sports, beer, food, dogs, TV, movies, babies, family, crazy people, funny people, business, work, social life, politics, religion and just about anything else that comes to mind. 

So I have found that writing a blog is nothing like I expected.  I don't have to be in Washington DC complaining about this party or that, or even contemplating something serious.  Lite is the key.  It's like an iPhone app you don't have to pay for... it's lite... 

To end for tonight I'll share a funny moment in my day today.  A co-worker of mine came into the office and uttered a completely incredible phrase.  I enjoy it when people say innocent things that can be converted by only the most immature individuals to the perverse...  My co-worker was referring to getting customers into the door and said, "we should just slide up next to the back door and slip on in..."  No one else in the room caught it.  But I did.  I immediately notified Matt of the great thing I just heard.

If you don't think that was funny then you probably won't enjoy anything that is ever written on my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Since you decided to follow me I guess I will follow you. Maybe when you get your millions of followers a few will go check my blog. or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete